Einstein (no one know his real IQ) give us a puzzle like this, for he stressed examining assumptions, and once wrote: "The important thing is to not stop questioning."
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colours
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality..
- These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
The question for the Einstein test is ... WHO KEEPS THE FISH?
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water.
Please follow this link to find the sollution for the Einstein test, in case that you didn't solved yourself the quiz.